A gluten-free diet is one of the most challenging diets to adopt and follow, but the effort is worth it!
Since there is no medication for celiac disease (gluten intolerance), the only way to manage it is to follow a completely gluten-free diet. Celiacs who follow a gluten-free diet often suddenly feel better and, for the first time in years, are able to not only reconnect with food but to actually enjoy it.
This outstanding dietary guide provides comprehensive information on:
- Celiac disease basics, from what causes celiac disease to how it is diagnosed to what effect the disease has on an individual's quality of life
- Managing celiac disease, including dietary therapies, food guides, specific foods to avoid, foods to enjoy, nutritional supplements and living with celiac disease
- Gluten-free meal plans, including a 30-day meal plan that provides an entire month of meals and snacks in an easy-to-understand format
- Healthy gluten-free recipes, including breakfasts, breads and muffins, soups, salads, pasta, meat, poultry, vegetarian and vegan entrees and desserts
Informative and easy to understand, Complete Gluten-Free Diet & Nutrition Guide provides dietary and nutritional guidelines along with 100 tantalizing recipes that can be enjoyed by everyone, not just those who are trying to manage celiac disease.
$27.95 CA / $24.95
- GIG/The Gluten Intolerance Group
- Canadian Celiac Association
- Gluten-Free Passport
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- The Celiac Scene
- Gluten - Free Living
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the latest information on everything from authors & events to contests & recipes.
Join the Conversation
Exchange ideas with other people living gluten-free. Our community can help you find answers to the issues and challenges of gluten-free living.Join the Conversation